Terms and conditions of website use
- *Clients should obtain from their GP and/or other healthcare professionals medical advice including about the potential risks of surgical or invasive procedures. We recommend that you have a pre-fitness medical, ECG, pathology tests, x-rays/scans before and discuss the results with your GP and/or health professional before proceeding with any procedure(s).
- Included in your hospital fees are all meals, transport from your resort to your appointment and on the day of your procedure. Theatre fees, anaesthetist fees, standard pathology cost, consult with surgeon prior to procedure post op consult prior to discharge.
- Any additional fees should be discussed with your surgeon and/or BIMC hospital and are payable on discharge.
- You must be over the age of 18 years of age and may require parental or guardian consent if you are under the age of 20.
- If you are pregnant you will not be eligible for surgery.
- If you have a medical condition including heart, diabetes, high blood pressure or lost a significant amount of weight loss in the past 6 months, you may not be eligible for surgery and should seek medical advice from your treating health practitioner before proceeding.
- You are required to hold a valid passport and have no less than 6 months’ validity on your passport from date of return into Australia.
To the extent permitted by law, Renew Cosmetic and Dental International excludes any condition or warranty (whether express, implied or statutory) relating in any way to this website. Renew Cosmetic and Dental Internationals liability for breach of any warranty implied into these Terms by statute which cannot be excluded is limited to the supply of those services again or, at Renew Cosmetic and Dental International option, the payment of the costs of having an equivalent service supplied again.
Renew Cosmetic and Dental International is not liable to you or any other party and you release Renew Cosmetic and Dental International from any liability for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence) which you or any other party may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your access to or use of this website.
Renew Cosmetic and Dental International reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice to you. Your continued access to and use of this website will be deemed as your acceptance of the version of these Terms current at the time you log onto this website. If you do not agree with these Terms (including any amendments to these terms) you must not access or use our website.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction there.
Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content complies with the laws of any other country. If you access our website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and for any reliance on our website content.
Accuracy, completeness and currency of information
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we include on our website is accurate and up-to-date, to the extent permitted by law Renew Cosmetic and Dental International does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information or material including without limitation the text, graphics, logos, icons, images and video clips (Content) available on or through our website. Information may change without notice, delays in processing transactions may occur and information may not apply to your specific circumstances. To the extent permitted by law, Renew Cosmetic & Dental International will not be responsible for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of acting in reliance on such information or material.
The information is provide is general in nature and to the extent permitted by law, Renew Cosmetic and Dental International will not be responsible for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of acting in reliance of such information or material.
Some features of our website may allow you to upload content to the website. You warrant that you are the owner or authorised user of the materials you upload and you must not upload or otherwise transmit or distribute material which breaches any law, which infringes any third party rights, which is defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, misleading, deceptive, inflammatory or which is threatening, abusive or invasive of another person’s privacy.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Renew Cosmetic and Dental International takes reasonable steps to protect information you transmit through this website, Renew Cosmetic and Dental International does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to Renew Cosmetic & Dental International or third party. Accordingly, any information which you transmit is transmitted at your own risk.
When using this website, you must take precautions to ensure you are not exposed to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Renew Cosmetic and Dental International does not accept responsibility for any such interference or damage to your system which arises in connection with your use of this website and any third party content.
This website contains information which is provided to Renew Cosmetic and Dental International by third parties. Renew Cosmetic and Dental International retains the right (but not the obligation) to reject, edit, or remove any information a third party provides for display on this website. Renew Cosmetic and Dental International does not warrant the currency, accuracy or reliability of any information provided by a third party for display on this website.
The health related information contained on this website is provided for general information purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or for the care that clients receive from their healthcare professionals.
This website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided by Renew Cosmetic and Dental International for your convenience only, and may not remain current or be maintained. website links on this website must not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Renew Cosmetic and Dental International of the linked website or its content. Renew Cosmetic and Dental International is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights in this website (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software, and trade marks and logos) are owned by, or licensed to Renew Cosmetic and Dental International.
Other than for purposes expressly authorised by these Terms, you must not copy, adapt, reproduce, store, publish or commercialise any information provided on this website, or use or modify our trademark, without our prior written permission.
Renew Cosmetic and Dental International liability
To the extent permitted by law, Renew Cosmetic and Dental International is not liable for:
- the reliance of any person on the information obtained through use of the website;
- any failure or delay of the website to provide information or perform transactions requested;
- unavailability of the website and events beyond Renew Cosmetic and Dental International control such as internet connection availability; or
- other direct or indirect loss or damage however caused, including negligence.
Renew Cosmetic and Dental International excludes all warranties (whether express, implied or statutory) relating in any way to the website to the fullest extent Renew Cosmetic and Dental International is legally able. Renew Cosmetic and Dental International liability for breach of any warranty implied into these terms and conditions by statute which cannot be excluded is limited to the supply of that part of the website again or, at our option, the payment of the costs of having an equivalent service supplied again.